We are part of Business Management & Implementation within Technology Innovation & Foundation (T&S Tech) which supports T&S Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and an area of approximately 1.100 colleagues.
The Performance Management & Traction team has three key pillars within its purpose:
- Working side by side with leadership on their strategic plans to ensure delivery, monitor progress, and act as a sparring partner
- Contributing to a full financial overview and management information to enable informed decision-making
- Administrative tasks and support
The team is composed of 7 people split between Copenhagen, Denmark, and Vilnius, Lithuania, and varying degrees of seniority inside and outside the bank.
As a Chief Business Manager, you will be working closely with Tribe leadership and act as their trusted partner in supporting sound and data-driven decision-making. You will have an overview of deadlines, strategic goals, and HR-related accountabilities with a firm grip on financials and other administrative routines. In addition, you will have a wide variety of interactions with members from within the tribe and stakeholders outside of the tribe.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Support leaders in defining their strategic priorities, calculate business cases and potential scenarios, and track execution
- Communicate with various stakeholders to ensure alignment between areas and coordinate with other units for reporting
- Coordinate E2E Quarterly Business Review and Annual Business Review processes in the Tribe, domain syncs in the domain, and prepare QBR memos every quarter
- Assist in all yearly HR cycle processes to monitor target capacity for tackling headcounts and Strategic Workforce Planning
- Sustain monthly financial cycle, update cost and FTE forecasts and coordinate the cost agenda
- Improve knowledge sharing and engagement inside and outside the Tribe with regards to supporting processes
- Ensure a structured administrative foundation
Your specific responsibility areas will depend on your qualifications.
- 3+ years of experience in a business management roles
- Proven experience in collaborating and supervising stakeholders with all seniority levels
- Proven experience with financial analysis and cost forecast and the ability to use both to drive value-creating decisions
- Solid IT skills within MS office
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and analytical way of thinking with a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Positive can-do attitude
- English proficiency level – upper-intermediate
Monthly salary range from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 1440 – 2160