CGI has a long-term agreement for applications development and maintenance with a leading Passenger and parcel services provider in Finland. As our business grows and expands, we need more talents to join us. We're looking for talented Senior and Mid-level JAVA developers to join our expanding international team in Vilnius or Kaunas offices.
● We are living the culture of ownership by facing exciting challenges in international projects
● As owners we participate in stock purchase plan and annual profit sharing program
● We work and play hard during various team buildings, knowledge sharing events, social & volunteering activities
● Here in CGI we enjoy flexible working hours and we are taking care of our own health by utilizing insurance package and consulting our own psychologist
● By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in members referral program and get the referral bonus (up tp 2800 EUR)
● Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams within various complex projects, which will assure continuous growth and will empower you to show your full potential
● Possibilities to learn (conferences, trainings, hackathons) and work with experts from different countries
● Local and international career opportunities
● Salary (brutto): 1800 - 4500 EUR/month
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Drive requirement delivery from inception to production
• Develop and maintain scalable and stable solutions
• Suggest improvements to design and architecture
• Collaborate and learn from teammates in a cross-functional team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least 2 years of Java development experience
• Experience in the Spring and Spring Boot Framework
• Experience in Hibernate mapping framework
• Knowledge with SQL (Postgres, MySQL)
• Experience with testing tools (JUnit, Selenium) would be an advantage
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good spoken and written English skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Similar job ads:
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4583 – 6250
€ 4960 – 7440