Love recruiting? We do too!
Be a part of a fast-growing Talent Acquisition team in one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
You will be joining innovative team of Talent Acquisition professionals, collaborating with senior leaders and business partners, driving growth and revenue for our Business Units.
If you’re passionate about helping people find their next best role then we believe CGI is the perfect place for you. Join us, share your passion for recruiting and let’s power up the talent engine together!
In addition to the basic salary, CGI offers its members a number of benefits, taking care of their well-being, health and knowledge. They are:
• Trainings and development opportunities, including CGI Academia and in-house knowledge sharing (database of various podcasts, audiobooks, to grow professionally and personally)
• Member Assistance Program (MAP) – professional psychological counselling
• Professional workshops, counselling
• Hybrid working model
• Free parking next to the office
• CGI share participation plan (SPP) - purchase CGI shares with up to 2% of your monthly salary and CGI will add the same amount
• Profit Participation Plan (PPP) - the annual profit sharing program
• Paid long service leave (after 2 years member will get 2 extra vacation days, each year plus 1 extra, up to 4 days)
• Private Health Insurance
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Manage proactively the full-life cycle of recruiting, hiring, documentation, onboarding and employer branding
•Work closely with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs and build the recruitment strategy
• Maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates by being proactive with current job ads, social networks and other platforms to find the talents
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• at least 2 years of experience in recruitment
• Bachelor degree
• Ability to build a connection and strong relationships
• Pro-activeness and ability to drive fast and challenging environment
• Fluent in Lithuanian and English
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Similar job ads:
€ 1500 – 1800
€ 2500 – 3500
€ 2520 – 3000
€ 1440 – 1800
€ 2000 – 2400