Join our team as a Senior Relationship Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Senior Relationship Manager in Large Corporate will manage the total relationship towards a portfolio of corporate customers according to Luminor values, policies and concepts. You will attract and acquire new customers to ensure new business and sustained growth. You will secure profitability and sustained growth, by optimizing business results and customers satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Be the Main Point of Entry to personalized, quality services across the Luminor Group
- Actively use all possibilities in the market in order to acquire new customers or expand cooperation with existing
- Be ultimately responsible for total customer profitability, risks and the overall relationship between the bank and customer
- Know your Customer and ensure a Customer’s long-term value creation through a partnership, by examining value drivers
- Manage and develop the customer team and the use of relevant specialists in Luminor to meet customers needs and provide best banking solutions
- Proactively secure high customer satisfaction and develop long term relationship.
- Ensure complete and accurate information is provided on all the clients' documents, before submission to the relevant departments
What We Expect:
- 3-5 years of Relationship Manager experience in Corporate Banking
- Having strong business acumen with a well-established network of business contacts will be considered as an advantage
- Track record of stable and strong sales and performance results
- Development and Customer focus
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Communication and interpersonal as well as cooperation skills
- Readiness to take ownership and long-term result-orientation
- Professional knowledge of credit products and financial analysis
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 3600-5900 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Similar job ads:
€ 2400 – 4800
€ 3600 – 4300
€ 4300 – 4700
€ 2000 – 3500