Join our team as a Service Designer!
Are you a professional who longs to fully dedicate time towards focusing on customer centricity within the products and processes? Then read on because we have THE position for you!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion while having direct impact on our offering.
You will be working with a team of designers and experts to create solutions for digital and physical channels. Your daily tasks will include generating ideas, employing creative ways to prototype them, and transitioning them into real services. It will be done in cooperation with various departments within the company to ensure that customer deliveries are made promptly. We are looking for a colleague to join for approximately 1.5 years (during maternity leave) but with a possibility to prolong contract based on great performance.
What You Will Do:
- Apply Design Thinking to understand and solve for problem spaces throughout service lifecycles
- Identify customer needs and offers solutions to their requests
- Develop and deliver progress requirements, documentation and presentations
- Participate in the delivery of a different projects, defining project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to collect stakeholders’ input
- Partner with development teams and business leaders to drive successful implementation of great experiences online and offline
- Conduct research activities during the planning and early design of solutions as well as conduct user testing
- Analyze findings and translate them into actionable insights for user experience perspective
What We Expect:
- 2+ years of professional experience executing products and services to the market that have taken advantage of applied Service Design practices (Project/Product Manager, Service Designer, UX/UI Designer, etc.)
- Prototyping and design thinking skills as well as digital perspective
- Strategic thinking and user focus
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Advanced English: fluent in any spoken and written communication as well as local language proficiency
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 2800-3800 EUR Gross, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Application deadline is 29th of June
Similar job ads:
€ 2504 – 3130
€ 1100 – 1500
€ 1432 – 1954
€ 2000 – 2500