Join our team as a Senior Credit Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
You will work as team member in Corporate Department Credit Analysis Unit and will be responsible for performing credit analysis and disclosing risks of assigned Large & SME segment customers in accordance with the policies and instructions. You will cooperate closely with the customer relationship managers and their teams in preparing financing proposals for consideration in the Bank’s credit committees.
What You Will Do:
Conduct independent credit risk analysis and risk classification of assigned Large & SME segment customers. As part of this process, you will:
- Evaluate/adjust customer’s financial figures to make grounded statements about the customer’s financial performance, ability to generate cash and cover financial liabilities
- Calculate credit risk grade of the customer
- Prepare most part of the credit application (including customer group structure, executive summary/background, financial analysis and comprehensive customer risk assessment, industry outlook, customer position in the market, bank’s creditor position etc.)
- Provide advice on how to minimize possible customer credit risk, identify alternative solutions & deliver findings to Bank's decision-making structural units
- Participate in credit committees, customer teams, meetings with clients and support relationship managers in structuring financing to customers.
- You will maintain credit material quality and meet delivery targets
- Recognize early warning signals to ensure no surprises
- Monitor fulfillment of established financial covenants
- Take initiative and ownership of additional activities towards improvement of wider organizational processes (for example organizing or delivering trainings, presentations, knowledge-sharing sessions; participation or leading various dedicated workstreams, acting as competence center for other units etc.).
What We Expect:
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking, Econometrics or any related field
- Prior work experience (>3 years) in financial analysis
- Good knowledge of bank credit products
- Good business and customer behavior understanding
- Ability to perform well in diverse and dynamic teams
- Understanding and successful application of customer relationship concept
- Have good communication skills and be customer focused
- Ability to plan, deliver and follow-up your tasks proactively, timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and organization values
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Fluent English and Lithuanian is required in spoken and written communication.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth....
Similar job ads:
€ 4100 – 4960
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1383 – 1568
€ 2000 – 2500