Join our team as a Credit Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
We are looking for a new team member in Corporate Department Credit Analysis Unit and will be responsible for performing credit analysis and disclosing risks of assigned SME segment customers in accordance with the policies and instructions. You will cooperate closely with the customer relationship managers and their teams in preparing financing proposals for consideration in the Bank’s credit committees.
What You Will Do:
Conduct independent credit risk analysis and risk classification of assigned SME segment customers. As part of this process, you will:
- Evaluate/adjust customer’s financial figures to make grounded statements about the customer’s financial performance, ability to generate cash and cover financial liabilities
- Calculate credit risk grade of the customer
- Prepare financial part of a credit application and comprehensive client risk assessment, provide advice on how to minimize possible customer credit risk, identify alternative solutions & deliver findings to Bank's decision-making structural units
- Participate in credit committees, in customer teams, in meetings with clients and support relationship managers in structuring financing to customers.
- Maintain credit material quality and meet delivery targets
- Recognize early warning signals to ensure no surprises
- Monitor fulfilment of established financial covenants.
What We Expect:
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking, Econometrics or any related
- Prior work experience (1-2 years) in financial analysis
- Good knowledge of bank credit products
- Ability to perform well in diverse and dynamic teams
- Understanding and successful application of customer relationship concept
- Fluent English and Lithuanian is required in spoken and written communication.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 2290 - 3430 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 5th of July
Similar job ads:
€ 4000 – 5000
€ 1255 – 1885
€ 1540 – 2002
€ 2015 – 3025
€ 1255 – 1885
€ 2015 – 3025