We are looking for a Supply planning specialist
If you want to join a newly created and centralized Supply planning specialists’ team responsible for delivering the best quality across the Nordic countries, if you want to engage on a day to day to develop and strengthen our best practices, if you want to collaborate with business leaders across the organization and grow within your expertise area…then, this role is for you.
Within this role, you will:
- Manage Order management (placing purchase orders and following up to react in due time if delivery variations occur).
- Manage exceptions (daily check of stock exceptions and take corrective actions if needed).
- Monitor Supplier (Ensure that SLIM parameters are in line with actuals and monitor and report deviations regarding contracts and agreements).
- Manage complaints regarding quantity differences.
- Forecast (manage variations from the Sales/product team and review exceptions together with the demand manager).
- Control invoices (quantity difference and other relevant information).
- Collaborate with the team on Ad-hoc requests.
- Maintain and clean up new items and suppliers in SLIM.
- Knowledge of supply chain area;
- Good English language skills;
- Norway language skills would be consider as a plus;
- Experience in ERP systems;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attention to detail, good analytical skills.
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team and participate in companies creation from scratch;
- Opportunity to participate in the transitioning process;
- Growth and career opportunities.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 673 42771
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.