- Support day to day Accounts Payable operations.
- Process invoices until the release of payment.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and deliver the right level of services.
- With the team, ensure that our services are compliant , and always work on refining best practices and policies.
- Perform and deliver high quality work defined by relevant and agreed KPIs.
- Implement initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing.
- Participate in the overall Continuous Improvement culture development.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting.
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
- Must be proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- Basic knowledge of Danish language
- Experience with IFS (ERP) would be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team and participate in companies creation from scratch.
- Opportunity to participate in the transitioning process.
- Growth and career opportunities.