IT Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you will use your knowledge, skills, and abilities to solve organizational information challenges and will use your critical thinking skills to identify client requirements and translate those into detailed instructions for your development team to execute. The ideal Business Analyst also has strong writing and communication skills, ability to learn technical concepts, and is able to build relationships with both their team members and clients.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
• Exciting challenges in well-known projects
• Talented and highly motivated colleagues
• Participation in stock purchase plan (buy up to 2% of shares, and CGI will double them at their own expense)
• Participation in the annual profit sharing program
• Flexible working hours
• Working in an engineer oriented environment, knowledge sharing events, team-buildings, company‘s breakfast, possibility to participate in various social activities, volunteering and much more
• Health insurance
• Guaranteed parking space next to the office
• Remote work
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analysis of business needs, processes and information systems
• Requirement specification of information systems
• Task description and specification for developers
• Preparation of technical documentation
• User trainings and consultations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
• Analyst experience in information system development and implementation projects
• Understanding of information system development cycle
• Analytical thinking, creativity, communicability
• Fluent in Lithuanian (speaking, reading, writing) and good written and verbal English skills
• Certificate of business analysis (ECBA or similar)
• Experience in business process modeling tools (BPMN or similar)
• Basic knowledge of programing and software testing
• General knowledge of database management systems
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Similar job ads:
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 2000 – 4000
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 4500 – 5500
€ 2600 – 4000