Join our team as a Loan Expert!
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you! The Expert will join Loan Origination Lithuania Team which is part of Loan Processing Unit.
In this unit we are responsible for processing credit operations in timely manner and in highest quality. We reach out to create a positive experience for the customers each time we have a chance. At the same time, we develop our processes and tools in order to satisfy the needs of existing and future customers.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare credit agreements/amendments and related documents (for private clients) and book signed agreements/amendments into the banking system
- Produce defined high-quality services efficiently and according to SLA on one or several products within functional area
- Execute tasks according to defined process descriptions
- Independently solve cases and daily issues of the highest complexity
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of the issues associated with the daily activities in the assigned areas of responsibility
- Provide internal trainings on the daily activities to be performed in the assigned areas of responsibility.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1-2 years experience working with loans or processing tasks
- Deep knowledge of Banking products, processes and systems
- Knowledge in loan area
- Fluent Lithuanian and good English language skills
- Customer service skills and orientation
- Thoroughness, accuracy and accountability
- Strong teamwork skills.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK(in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 1450 - 1600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 18th of July
Similar job ads:
€ 4100 – 4960
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1400 – 2200
€ 2300 – 2600
€ 2920 – 4380
€ 2455 – 4958