YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Review and analyse system requirements.
- Write, execute test cases (manual) and analyse results.
- Identify and track bugs, work closely with developers to reproduce and isolate problems and ensure bugs are fixed.
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s needs.
- Create reports to Manager and other stakeholders.
- Be a part of scrum team. Work with tasks in JIRA environment.
- Provide ideas for improvement of the testing process.
- Have strong manual testing skills, including bug reporting, exploratory testing, and the ability to manage priorities.
- Be experienced with web-related technical skills.
- Have experience with JIRA or other management tools.
- Have experience with bug documentation and isolation.
- A good and effective communicator with development teams and managers.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Experience 1 year
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US:
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Similar job ads:
€ 1545 – 2207
€ 2975 – 6000
€ 2880 – 4320
€ 1900 – 4000
€ 700 – 1500
€ 980 – 2200