Human resources (HR) business partner
We are looking for a new Family member to become a part of Avia Solutions Group and take into his or her hands all HR processes in one of our subsidiaries.
You will focus on implementing and developing HR processes that meet short-term priorities whilst focusing on long-term business objectives. Your mission will be to collaborate with company managers on all employee-related matters, including, but not limited to, talent acquisition, on-boarding, performance progress dialogues, plus development and career growth. We also expect you to pay detailed attention to the well-being and engagement of an amazing team.
Finally, but significantly, with the help of a professional and supportive corporate team, we expect you to conduct and implement a broad spectrum of group HR initiatives and strategies.
- Provide functional/operational guidance to the Team through planning, organizing and managing various HR activities.
- Working together with management and personnel to solve conflicts and help facilitate positive employee relations, maintain a good working environment, build morale, and decrease unwanted turnover.
- Be up-to-date on employment laws and regulations, as well as other legal requirements regarding people management.
- Manage recruitment process: identify suitable candidates, participate in the interview process, and make recommendations to management for final decisions.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Oversee the onboarding and integration of all new employees and make recommendations on program improvements.
- Create new ideas, find original and non-traditional ways to solve problems, help others.
- Maintain internal communication.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To join our global family, you must demonstrate:
- Ability to build relationships and connect with people;
- Project ownership, good communication skills, positivity, and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- At least 3-years-experience as an HR generalist or business partner;
- Internal motivation to achieve the highest results;
- Communication skills in both Lithuanian and English.
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in the exciting and growing aviation company;
- Opportunity to improve and constantly acquire new knowledge (participation in training, seminars);
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Possibility to implement innovative ideas and solutions;
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve;
- Additional Health insurance according to the company policy;
- Free gym in the office;
- Free childcare zone;
- Other benefits from Avia Solutions Group.;
- Electric car charging station.
In addition to continuous improvement, we offer you the opportunity to participate in or initiate exciting and important projects; to be an integral part of a change for the better; a space for creativity and innovative solutions, and finally, to become a valuable part of a constantly growing international aviation community!
Similar job ads:
€ 2455 – 2976
€ 1800 – 2600
€ 1350 – 2300