The successful candidate will combine both business and technology acumen to work with technology project managers, developers, data analysts, solution architects, engineering/architecture teams, testing teams, business teams and delivery teams from various groups.
The position requires a self-starter with strong .Net application development skills, and proven experience designing and delivering complex technology solutions.
In addition to the basic salary, CGI offers its members a number of benefits, taking care of their well-being, health and knowledge. They are:
• Trainings and development opportunities, including CGI Academia and in-house knowledge sharing (database of various podcasts, audiobooks, to grow professionally and personally)
• Professional psychological counselling
• Various workshops, counselling
• Hybrid working model
• Free parking next to the office
• CGI share participation plan (SPP) - purchase CGI shares with up to 2% of your monthly salary and CGI will add the same amount
• Profit Participation Plan (PPP) - the annual profit sharing program
• Paid long service leave (after 2 years member will get 2 extra vacation days, each year plus 1 extra, up to 4 days)
• Private Health Insurance
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Drive requirement delivery from inception to production
• Develop and maintain scalable and stable solutions
• Suggest improvements to design and architecture
• Collaborate and learn from teammates in a cross-functional team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Have passion and 2+ years’ experience in designing and developing various IT solutions
• Experience with Oracle database
• Always keen on helping clients to find best business and technical solutions
• Keen on sharing knowledge with less experienced colleagues
• Good at written and verbal Lithuanian and English
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Similar job ads:
€ 2000 – 5500
€ 1500 – 3000
€ 2500 – 3500
€ 2000 – 4000
€ 1500 – 2500
€ 2500 – 3500