Insurance Systems (TIA) Consultant
We are looking for Insurance Systems Consultant to bet part of our local and international projects in Insurance Industry.
• We are living the culture of ownership by facing exciting challenges in international projects
• As owners we participate in stock purchase plan and annual profit sharing program
• We work and play hard during various team buildings, knowledge sharing events, social & volunteering activities
• Here in CGI we enjoy flexible working hours and we are taking care of our own health by utilizing insurance package and consulting our own psychologist
• By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in members referral program and get the referral bonus
• Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams within various complex projects, which will assure continuous growth and will empower you to show your full potential
• Possibilities to learn (conferences, trainings, hackathons) and work with experts from different countries
• Local and international career opportunities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3-5 years of experience with PLSQL (certification would be an advantage)
• Experience in agile project delivery
• Good logical & analytical thinking
• Great communication skills
• Good spoken and written English
• Experience with Insurance would be an advantage
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Similar job ads:
€ 3000 – 6000
€ 1 – 10
€ 2000 – 4000
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1600 – 3400