COMPLIANCE MONITORING MANAGER
- Establish the necessary procedures in accordance to EASA Part 145 and other Quality and Safety requirements from the Regulatory Authority.
- Implement and manage Quality Assurance and Safety policies and procedures and ensure communication throughout the relevant departments.
- Evaluate and identify training needs for staff in accordance with the latest quality standards requirements.
- Analyze data and identify areas for improvement in the Quality and Safety System.
- Ensure that all quality related policies and procedures detailed in the Quality Control and AMO manuals are adhered to and carry out an ongoing review of the adequacy and effectiveness of Company Quality System procedures.
- Maintain and keep current all Quality Audit and inspection records for review at any time by the Competent Authority and other external bodies as appropriate.
- Establish procedures for dealing with non-conformities, monitoring non-conformity reports and control actions taken for corrective/preventive measures in response to audit findings.
- Notify the Accountable Manager and senior management when Management Review meetings are scheduled and present internal audit reports.
- Review the Quality Systems of new subcontractors who impact the operation and organize audits of their quality assurance systems.
- Monitor all contracted maintenance for compliance with contract conditions relevant to airworthiness and that contracted organizations have the relevant EASA Part 145 Approvals and facilities.
- Grant authorization to individuals to certify the Certificate of Release to Service and special authorizations to issue Certificate of Maintenance Review and renewal recommendations for Certificates of Airworthiness.
- Liaise with the Regulator as may be appropriate on matters related to the Quality System.
- Maintain All Company’s Approvals
- Have overall responsibility for the control of quality records.
- Minimum Diploma degree in Aeronautics or engineering aviation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the appropriate position in a Quality system.
- Good knowledge of aviation procedures (EASA, FAA).
- Have a sound understanding of Human Factors (HF) principles.
- High sense of responsibility and team work spirit is anticipated.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Fluent in written and spoken the English language.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- An interesting and challenging position within an international company in a fast-moving and fascinating aviation industry;
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in the exciting and growing aviation company;
- Opportunity to improve and constantly acquire new knowledge (participation in training, seminars);
- Possibility to implement innovative ideas and solutions;
- Additional Health insurance according to the company policy;
- Free gym in the office;
- Free childcare zone;
- Other benefits from Avia Solutions Group;
- Free use of the electric car charging station located next to the HQ office.
Similar job ads:
PARDAVIMO SPECIALISTAS (-Ė) (NAMUOSE) (Vilniuje)
€ 2200 – 2500
€ 2200 – 2500
SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (ACMI)
Product Support Representative (German language)
Alliance for Recruitment
€ 1700 – 1900
€ 1700 – 1900
Head of IT Infrastructure Services
Avia Solutions Group