Do you want to help build the credit infrastructure that drives core credit decisions in Danske Bank?
We now offer an opportunity to be part of a great Tribe within Danske Bank, where we support our Customer Journeys as well as other parts of the bank with core credit- and decisioning capabilities. Will you help us achieve our mission: “We enable a seamless credit experience for our customer across channels”?
You will become part of the Credit Decisioning Tribe (CDT) in an agile setup, where your role will be to define future architectures and be in the driver’s seat of realizing them. You will be part of a cross-functional squad bringing all the necessary knowledge to the same team where it will your responsibility for defining the future architecture. In addition, you will be part of our chapter on Software Architects defining practices and reference architecture across all our squads in our tribe.
* Good results will ensure the possibility of obtaining a permanent position
* The interview process will start at the end of September
- Design solutions to meet short- and long-term business needs and requirements aligned with strategic architecture direction and roadmaps
- See the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team
- Act as architecture lead in development initiatives to drive solution design and provide solution guidance to team members
- Be working with the Credit Decisioning systems supporting our customer journey systems, and core banking systems and tying all these together
- 6+ years of experience in IT development, software architecture and infrastructure
- Experiences in designing complex enterprise systems
- Ability to document and communicate architectural subject matter
- Experienced in backend development using either C# or Java
- Proficiency in domain modelling and Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Experiences in API-based integration using REST APIs, gRPC, and event-driven architecture
- Experiences in containerised deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Terraform)
- Experiences in self-serviced cloud infrastructure provisioning (IaC)
- Hands-on exposure to Microservices architecture, its benefits and drawbacks
- Knowledge of modelling languages such as UML
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- English proficiency (written and spoken), upper-intermediate skills
Monthly salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- 20+ community hobby clubs
Similar job ads:
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 3720 – 5580