Would you like to have an exciting job working with large asset managers in the Nordic?
We have been building up a team with a mix of solid experience in the financial sector, establishing and centralizing reconciliation and controlling tasks for all Nordic countries for private clients, institutional clients, and mutual funds.
You will have a great opportunity to influence how our common future should look while creating sustainable processes, optimizing and developing them, and contributing to continuously enhancing daily operations. In this position, you will work closely with the teams in the value chain and with external custodians.
LC&I Lithuania hub is a remote hub created for the global business unit supporting the largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers & prospects. We work in a global team setup where cross-country competencies are combined with supporting our customers’ needs in many areas such as transaction banking, asset management, research & data analytics, sales consultancy, etc. LC&I Lithuania hub is a local embassy (currently ~70 professionals) for global business with great growth ambitions.
- Investigate cash and assets data mismatches by analyzing root causes related to trades, derivatives, collateral, corporate action events, etc.
- Prepare documentation per Audit requests
- Be handling workflow according to the daily/hourly deadlines
- Be the owner of various fund/system changes related projects (for example, fund mergers, data migrations, regulatory implementations)
- Communicate with different stakeholders at various levels
- Be a part of constant improvement of the processes – optimization and digitalization of daily reconciliation process
- Knowledge of investment instruments
- Experience in Back-office area
- You have an audit mindset
- Being familiar with SimCorp Dimension would be a plus
- Higher education
- Proficient in analytical thinking, problem-solving and ability to work in a self-sustained manner
- Upper-intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 2080 – 3120