Are you interested in, and see yourself working in the financial market and contributing to delivering the best customer & stakeholder experience?
At the moment we are offering an exciting role as a Business Analyst in a global Trade Services team, you will support a wide range of departments and products across the bank. We are looking for a team – oriented person who is keen on efficiently handling many different tasks within an exciting mix of workstreams and will, with attention to detail, deliver high quality on time, coupled with a desire to continuously improve processes, systems, and automation.
You will be providing specialized and technical support across the Large Corporates & Institutions area in regards to numerous product streams, for the whole value chain of departments (front to back). You will be using your ‘IT’ knowledge and skills to assist the team in achieving their goals including creating, delivering and evaluating data reports.
Daily, you will work in close collaboration with stakeholders and counterparties globally. You will maintain process quality and continuously look for ways to improve our daily processes.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Be working with data extracts, first – line IT defence, tool creation and exception handling
- Be using your analytical insights and develop automation/optimization solutions that would lead to higher efficiency
- Develop and maintain quality controls based on SQL
- Work with data, quality, and system improvements
- Support business stakeholders with ongoing questions and issues
- Collaborate with other teams in the bank
- Manage risks with a focus on continuous improvement/automatization of our processes and the service we provide to our clients
- Work experience in the back office, project management or IT – related work (finance area would be an advantage)
- Experience with Microsoft products (SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), and Tableau would be an advantage
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and banking operations
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks within tight deadlines across different work streams high attention to detail and willingness to learn continuously
- Good organizational skills and ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Great collaboration skills to the right solutions together with our business stakeholders
- Upper – Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
Similar job ads:
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760