Congratulations, you’ve just found a job ad offering to join the party as WoW as you are. Open-minded & positive. Holding personal integrity. Focused on a solution, not a problem. Promise-keeper. Business & customer-oriented.
What’s next? Be prepared to dive into the process of making the world’s coolest alloy, stainless steel, where everyone adds value – where everyone is driven by the idea of becoming a global business partner maximizing value.
Welcome to Outokumpu Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius as a new spirit of our Accounts Payable team!
Check the details below and apply to be a part of the #1 Sustainable Stainless Steel producer.
• Receive and process vendor invoices for payment, perform day-to-day accounts payable activities;
• Handle and take ownership of queries from customers in a timely manner;
• Proactive resolution of invoice queries, identifying problem areas and bringing them to the attention of the manager with proposed solutions;
• Support teamwork, collaboration and consistency across all sites and functions;
• Provide customer service to both vendors and internal stakeholders;
• Participate and support Lean continuous improvement activities, changes implementation, new ERP systems and tools implementation;
• Perform Month End closing tasks;
• Execute all other position related tasks delegated by line manager.
• Legal right to live and work in Lithuania;
• Higher education degree in Finance/Accounting or other relevant fields and/or Accounting experience (can be last year student);
• Customer service mindset;
• Solution oriented personality with problem solving skills;
• Teamwork and co-operation skills in a cross-cultural organization;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
• English language – professional proficiency (B2 level and above);
• German, Finnish and/or Swedish would be considered a plus;
• Experience working with SAP would be considered a plus.
• Location: Vilnius / any other location in Lithuania (remote work possibility)
• Gross salary range: 1400 – 1800 EUR, depending on skills and experience
• Contract: Permanent
• Languages: fluent English – level B1-B2 and above
• Preferred start date: ASAP
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• Remote work possibility;
• Flexible working hours;
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Volunteering days, loyalty days and more great benefits.
If you believe to be a good fit, please apply and submit your CV in English before September 19, 2022. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Rūta Speičytė-Kabailienė, by e-mail at Ruta.Speicyte-Kabailiene@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact HRServicesRecruiting@outokumpu.com
Similar job ads:
€ 2975 – 4132
€ 1000 – 2500