If you are tired from monotonous projects with the same old results and you aspire to work with modern technology stack – TypeScript, .Net Core, Azure, Microservices – and modern tools – CI, Agile – to get the job done – this is a position for you. We are looking for a QA ENGINEER, whose main mission will be to advocate quality, evaluate and automate testing for the amazing software system with patented hardware solution.
• Automation. You understand testing pyramid metaphor and know most of the testing should be automated to provide quick feedback on quality
• Exploration. Creative testing approach by simultaneous application learning, test design and test execution is your thing.
• Helping shape what we build. You’ll be working closely with product owners, designers and other engineers to design and refine our work. We work as a team and your input is key.
• Owning delivery. We’re obsessed with shipping value; you’ll own work beyond just a pull request. You’ll care about bugs, scalability, uptime and other non-functional requirements.
• Growing together. You’ll review others work and happily seek feedback on yours to ensure we build a better codebase and sharpen each other’s skills. Constantly analyzes technological trends and presents lessons learnt to the team.
• Proactive and motivated QA Engineer with at least 3 years of software testing.
• Review and refine requirements for complex technical systems and structures. Collaborate with teammates on both technical and business fields.
• Engage and partner with developers in taking quality led approach to develop applications.
• Testing automation experience and ability to select right testing technique for different tasks. Automation using JS, TS, or C# languages is a bonus.
• Develop and execute functional and non-functional tests, report results and findings. Validate solved issues.
• Growth mindset. A willingness to use your skills and experience to mentor less-experienced engineers. A desire to learn from others and make yourself better every day.
• Agile outlook. You need to be excited about working in a fast-changing environment. Products, tools, frameworks and processes change, we evolve and take the best bits with us. The teams drive the evolution.
NICE TO HAVE
• Logistics in mind. Industry knowledge of material handling solution (warehouse equipment, micro fulfilment center).
• Automation driven. Basic understanding of other controls automation related equipment, e.g., Bar code scanners, machine vision systems, PLC.
• Thinking about mobile. Familiarity with mobile applications testing and automation frameworks.
• Competitive salary.
• Ability to influence controls software architecture and technology.
• An opportunity to work with the newest engineering innovations.
• A position in a fast-growing startup company with the potential to become one of the market-disrupting businesses.
• Awesome, young, friendly & open-minded team.
• Health insurance;
• Modern office in the heart of Vilnius.
Similar job ads:
€ 1653 – 2315
€ 3305.78 – 3305.78
€ 2000 – 3500
€ 2700 – 3100
€ 1100 – 1500
€ 1750 – 1750