Our client provides a unified, cloud-based business spend management (BSM) platform that connects hundreds of organizations with millions of suppliers globally. The team of engineers will be responsible for building the Integration Automation Framework and services across all the products and services.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will
• Automate and validate Ruby on Rails application, focusing on the platform areas such as security, database migrations, background job processing, email processing, microservices, SSO, etc.
• Validate the Stack on AWS and Azure environment
• Design, build and improve testing frameworks, specifically for the platform areas
• Improve continuous integration processes with Jenkins, Groovy, Bash and Capistrano
• Work closely with the development team to support unit and integration tests
• Create/evaluate test tools to improve the testing process and product quality
We expect you have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in building test frameworks and automation tools
• Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly in languages like Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
• Experience with REST API web services with JSON and XML payloads
• Experience with DevOps tools like Git and Jenkins
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or micro-service is preferred
• Hands on experience with AWS (other clouds will also be considered)
You will be rewarded with a salary starting from 3200 EUR gross monthly. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workcations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more.
Similar job ads:
€ 2400 – 3000
€ 1800 – 2300
€ 3305 – 4214
€ 2500 – 7000