Do you want to be part of an organization with exciting opportunities? Join Yara!
Currently we are looking for TRANSPORT PLANNER
- Build good relations with internal and external customers, ensuring all activities are in line with internal SLA’s
- Ensuring smooth deliveries to customers without any complaints related to allocated geographical area
- Guaranteeing required earnings are met per vehicle weekly, at the same time, constant monitoring of Yara transportation costs with a tendency towards cost effectiveness.
- Delivery scheduling completed effectively; drivers are provided with all relevant information in a timely manner
- All incidents related to HESQ and customer complaints are followed up immediately using appropriate tools, involving relevant stakeholders, and arranging transport.
- Transport Planning to ensure sufficient stock/product availability
- Diversions and returns are minimized through operational excellence
- Use of all relevant applications and tools to track, monitor, and record transport planning activities.
- Ensure the Transport function meets the needs of the business and the working hours required are achieved by working collectively as a team.
- Fluent in English
- Relevant higher education is an advantage
- Vehicle planning and scheduling experience
- Experience with customer service, transportation, logistics, planning and/or supply chain operation is preferred
- Working experience and/or interest with ERP systems is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, structured, punctual and has good attention to detail
- Proactive and self-driven
- Based in Vilnius or willing to relocate
- Personal and proficient development
- Career opportunities, including subject matter experts, leading or global virtual roles
- Social wellbeing-oriented package
- Hybrid working model with home office allowance
- Modern office environment (eco-friendly office with lounge, game room and other areas)
- Scandinavian culture supporting continues improvement culture
- Strong company values and orientation towards people
- Much more benefits are waiting for you from the day one
We offer salary from 1550 Eur to 2324 Eur/month gross (before taxes; language premium non-eligible role).
Similar job ads:
€ 1400 – 2500
€ 1380 – 2100
€ 1800 – 2700
€ 1900 – 3100
€ 1903 – 2422
€ 5000 – 7500