Corporate Security at Cognizant is an enterprise-wide oversight body responsible for the overall security posture of the organization’s physical (tangible) and data (intangible) assets. The group is responsible for aligning the enterprise-wide security requirements to business goals through strategic governance and continuous assurance processes. The governance process encompasses development and implementation of policies, standards, best practices and reference frameworks around Risk Management, Data Loss Prevention, and data protection. The continuous assurance functions like security risk assessments and audits, security monitoring, and policy compliance activities facilitates strict adherence to enterprise, client, and global regulatory and security requirements.
About the role:
The individual will contribute to the functional management and documentation of corrective actions and lessons learned findings for cyber security incidents, including Red Team and Tabletop exercises.
• Contribute to the execution of Cyber Security operations, incident response and investigations by documenting and managing opportunities for process improvement and best practices.
• Follow up with issue owners to ensure that documented lessons learned are being tracked and remediated.
• Perform Cyber Security operations as directed by the Cognizant standard processes and procedures.
• Provide evidence of audit compliance for ISO 27001, HITRUST, SOC2 and other Internal Audit requirements.
• Provide assistance with metric gathering and reporting of KPI’s related to Cyber Operations.
• Ensure proper security controls in accordance with industry standards, regulations, and global frameworks such as NIST.
• Leverage the GRC case management solution to document and report on incidents to meet audit, compliance, and legal requirements.
• Assist the Information Security Officer on Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) management.
• Supports team members on risk management requests and provide subject matter expertise.
• Review Risk Management Plans against risk appetite, exposure, and threats
• Develop and document incident response processes, procedures, and training program.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or related field, or equivalent experience
• 1-5 years of experience with Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and/or Project Management with an emphasis on process improvement.
• Experience with using Windows, Linux, and MacOS and basic internal protocols, including TCP/IP
• Strong attention to detail by achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Strong work ethic with a bias towards action
• Experience with process documentation
• CRISC, CISM, CISA, CEH CISSP or Security+ certifications
What You Can Expect:
• Become part of the flag ship’s success story - We go through enormous growth!
• An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• An environment where you can make your own ideas a reality
• Drive your own career
• Competitive benefits package
• Scandinavian ways of working
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
Currently all interviews and onboarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Similar job ads:
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 2100 – 3300
€ 2520 – 3840