Do you know the key component for stainless steel to go from scrap or raw material to its next destination as a durable designed-to-last-forever alloy, ready to become anything from a kitchen sink to a surgical implant ‒ from a bridge to an aircraft?
It is you. A business & team-oriented leader holding personal integrity, focused on a solution, not a problem, great communicator, and a role model for others – characteristics that paired with a strong background in accounting would make you a perfect match for Outokumpu!
Our Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius is currently offering a great opportunity for a Team Lead – Accounting that we invite you to explore reading further.
• Overall responsibility of service delivery according to service promises;
• Supervise and lead the team to ensure proper staffing, staff’s performance, motivation, training, and development;
• Organize, delegate, and follow-up the execution of all relevant finance processes within the team;
• Stakeholder relations management to achieve maximum alignment and business value;
• Ensure adequate quality of deliverables and overall customer satisfaction;
• Act as an escalation point for team members and customers’ questions;
• Support the team’s daily operational work, and act with a hands-on attitude;
• Drive productivity improvement initiatives, end-to-end process development activities and implementation of local and global projects;
• Collaboration with neighboring functions and external partners to assure high quality of processes;
• Ensure timely reporting of KPI’s;
• Partnership with Function Manager, Process Owners and Team to ensure continuous improvement, project, and automation implementation.
• Legal right to work in Lithuania;
• Higher education in Finance (University degree);
• At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Finance;
• At least 1 year of team leadership experience;
• Good communication and collaboration skills;
• Business partnering skills;
• Good professional skills in own area;
• Good analytical skills;
• Fluent English language skills (level B2 and above).
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Taking part in sustainable work that will impact generations to come;
• Hybrid way of working & flexible working hours;
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund;
• Partially compensated lunch or travel arrangements;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Volunteering days, loyalty days and more great benefits.
• Location: Vilnius
• Gross salary range: 3300 – 3800 EUR, depending on skills and experience
• Contract: Permanent
• Languages: fluent English – level B2 and above
• Preferred start date: ASAP
We strive for an organization that is characterized by diversity, and we welcome all applicants who meet our requirements regardless of gender, age, or ethnic background.
If you believe to be a good match, please apply and submit your CV in English before October 10, 2022. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Donata Zelionkiene, Manager - Service Center Transactions, by e-mail at Donata.Zelionkiene@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com
Similar job ads:
€ 4200 – 5500
€ 3300 – 3800
€ 3700 – 4100
€ 2655 – 3985
€ 5200 – 6000