Our client empowers organizations of all sizes to discover the truth in information – their most important digital asset. Using the Client’s platform, customers can accelerate their digital transformation and solve pressing IT and business challenges including multi-cloud data management, data protection, storage optimization, compliance readiness and workload portability – with no cloud vendor lock-in. Ninety-four percent of Fortune 100 companies rely on our Client today to reveal data insights that drive competitive advantage.
The first project phase will be centered around one of the biggest product of Client. This product is the market leader in data protection, backup, restore and disaster recovery. The goal of the first project phase is to migrate some modules of desktop to WebUI on the modern stack. The migration work is already in progress, it was started by inhouse development, lots of product modules are already fully functioning in WebUI. We will need to help the Client complete this migration by doing the migration and ensuring the quality of migrated functionality. We will also need to discover the next modules for migration, understand level of effort before starting work on them.
Our team is geographically distributed: inhouse developers are in US, and Coherent Solutions team is in Georgia and Poland and we are looking to expand our team in European Union. We also see a good prospects of expanding the team as soon as we formulate LOE for the next modules to be migrated. You will be working in collaboration with the Client team as well as with our, Coherent Solutions, team.
The project is based on the following technologies:
New WebUI app: Java 11, Spring Framework (AOP, Data, Security, JWT, Apache Shiro), Hibernate, RabbitMQ, WebSocket, Swagger, Gradle, git, REST Assured, JUnit4, in-memory DB, Mockito
As a JAVA Developer you will
• coordinate the technical work of backend part of the team, ensure the produced code meets customer expectations and needs
• guide and mentor other backend team members
• estimation of LOE of the upcoming work
• investigate the code to be migrated, understand the logic behind it
• develop Restful APIs for the WebUI application
• do Unit testing
• do Demo conduction
• follow best practices and code standards accepted in the team and suggest improvements into them as needed
• communication/consultation with the team, including client team
We expect you
• have solid experience using Java Platform (version 8+)
• have 4+ years of experience in Java development
• have experience with Spring Framework
• have good understanding of software architecture and design patterns
• have experience with relational DBMS
• have experience with ORM frameworks (Hibernate, MyBatis or similar)
• have experience in Web Development and designing RESTful services
• have Tech lead experience ( ensure consistent solution and code quality of the team, conduct code review, coordinate technical effort of the team, drive technical improvements, drive technical issues resolution)
• have good English communication skills
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 5700 EUR gross monthly. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more.
Similar job ads:
€ 4200 – 5900
€ 5000 – 5500
€ 2300 – 3400
€ 2500 – 3100