Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
What you will do:
- Keep on building and executing social media strategy (Linkedin/Twitter) strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification;
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (copy, images,) that builds Oxylabs’ target audience and their engagement on Oxylabs’ social media handles;
- Closely collaborate with other in-house departments such as Brand/Product Marketing, Event Marketing, PR, Employer Branding to acquire content for social media;
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules while working with social media tools;
- Visual creation on provided templates & collaboration with the Design team on visual projects (mainly for Employer Branding);
- Help create campaign ads for social media;
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Manager or relevant role;
- Fully proficient in written English;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Ability to work with visuals creation (basic);
- Analytical ability.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS5 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists, and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 1400 - 2640 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
Similar job ads:
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1800 – 3050
€ 2000 – 2300
€ 1440 – 2160
€ 1900 – 2500
€ 2400 – 2800