Are you passionate about database administration?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop and maintain Swedbank's high-tech Oracle Database Managed Service platform critical databases;
- Follow industry standards: IaC, DevOps and Agile;
- Ensure compliance to security policies;
- Set-up framework and guidelines for platform infrastructure;
- Provide input to architectural roadmaps and improved standards and guidelines;
- Do analysis and perform capacity and performance management for the services and infrastructure components.
- 3+ years working as Oracle DBA;
- Experience in automating regular maintenance tasks;
- Willingness and ambition to learn new things and contribute in all areas: service management, analysis, design, development, building, testing and maintaining services;
- Knowledge in infrastructure such as Unix/Linux/Solaris operating systems, Network, Storage, Compute;
- Scripting skills in Shell Script;
- Good to have experience in database performance tuning;
- Being a proactive team player with good communication skills (fluent in English).
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
work in an international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services for our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow." Kati Urbala, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 29.09.2022 the latest.
We do not offer relocation support for this specific role.
Recruiting manager: Kati Urbala, email@example.com
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Similar job ads:
€ 1150 – 1350
€ 1000 – 2000
€ 2100 – 2500
€ 2300 – 2800