Did you ever wonder what it feels like to be a part of a global company producing something unique: sustainable, durable, and designed to last forever?
Something that can be tailored into any form and for almost any purpose.
Something that could become a part of the civilization’s basic structures & its most famous landmarks.
Something that various industries, from transportation to medicine, would use in their daily achievements.
Stop wondering - experience it! Become a part of the unique alloy - Outokumpu, the worldwide leader in stainless steel.
We are currently missing an exact component to complete our Credit Control team’s composition in Vilnius – will it be YOU?
• Complete day-to-day collection processes;
• Conduct outbound e-mails to customers, negotiate, and collect unpaid debts;
• Perform overdue reporting and analyse financial data;
• Maintain credit limits and manage new requests for credit;
• Manage activities related to factoring process;
• Perform balance sheet analysis and risk evaluation;
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of Credit Risk and Collections process.
• Bachelor’s degree or final year student;
• Fluent in English (at least B1-B2 spoken and written);
• Effective communication skills;
• Detail-oriented and proactive personality;
• Scripting and Excel skills would be considered as an advantage;
• Experience in credit control / financial services is not mandatory but would be considered as an advantage;
• Italian language would be considered as an advantage.
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• Remote work possibility;
• Flexible working hours;
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Volunteering days, loyalty days and more great benefits.
• Location: Vilnius / other locations in Lithuania (remote work possibility)
• Gross salary range: 1600–2000 EUR, depending on skills and experience
• Contract: Temporary (maternity cover)**
• Languages: fluent English (level B1-B2 and above)
• Preferred start date: ASAP
**Outokumpu Stainless track record: 0 terminated contracts due to end of temporary contract or maternity cover!
If you can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English before October 10, 2022. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to apply earlier!
We strive for an organization that is characterized by diversity, and we welcome all applicants who meet our requirements regardless of gender, age, or ethnic background.
For more information about the position please contact Ruta Siaudvytyte-Lacroix, Team Lead – Credit Control, at email@example.com, +370 694 31887.
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 683 90123.
Similar job ads:
€ 2000 – 3000
€ 1800 – 2700
€ 4000 – 5000
€ 1800 – 3000
€ 1458 – 2187
€ 1752 – 2320