Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestlé career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestlé, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professional, but also as a person.
As a Key Account Manager, you will develop Nestlé positions in the assigned Business in Lithuanian market, ensure flawless preparation and implementation of the annual Customer Plans that are aligned with overall business and Customer strategies. You will be the key person in building Nestle’s reputation within the Customer, while ensuring Nestlé policies & principles are applied in all aspects of the business relationship.
A day in the life of Key Account Manager
- Defining and executing strategies and plans for Lithuanian retailers to deliver business objectives and market share gains
- Driving business relationship with direct Customers, building Joint Business Plans
- Supporting distributor in building co-operation with key Customers
- Selling range of Nestlé products to meet sales and profit targets and market share objectives within the agreed budget
- Maintain close and frequent contact with all necessary personnel within Customers and Nestlé to resolve challenges, issues, and queries as they arise
- Reviewing product portfolio with Customers, preparing promotional and new products proposals in close cooperation with Marketing, Category Management, Business Controlling and Demand Planning teams
- Planning and control of budgets
What will make YOU successful?
- At least 2-3 years of Key Account Management experience in a similar role and proven track on delivered KPIs, especially top and bottom-line business results
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Business Management, Economics
- Flourish when negotiating and communicating with attitude in building relationships
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive team-player with fast learning abilities
- Initiative, ambitious and self-motivated
- Resilient and positive with changes and challenges
- Driver’s license
- Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home
- Annual bonus system based on performance
- Company car and attractive additional benefits like, health and life Insurance
- Learning and professional development opportunities with worldwide professionals
- A dynamic and positive workplace
- Additional 2 days/year of holidays and 2 days of volunteering
- Working with your pet is highly appreciated in the office
- Being a part of global family of brands with a purpose and much more!
We will provide you with on-the-job training to give you confidence and become a subject matter expert in entire sales process execution. In a brief period, you acquire and hone a skillset that will prepare you with everything you need for a career at Nestle Baltics. We are a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work.’ Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask, “what’s next?” Are you up to the challenge? Join our Nestlé Family!
Similar job ads:
€ 3300 – 4200
€ 8200 – 13200
€ 8200 – 13200
€ 1488 – 3000