At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for a Programme Assistant to be a part of a large three-year EU-funded programme. The programme spans across a neighbourhood of the European Union and aims to support the neighbourhood countries in the crucial areas of digital transformation through more then 30 projects. You will be working with international teams both inside and outside the EU, and you will be focusing on tasks and activities within the Programme Management Office (PMO). This position provides a great opportunity to develop your skills in project administration and coordination, communication, working with data, compilation of reports, as well as a wide range or organizational and problem-solving skills. International environment, your mentor and buddy will help you grow in addition to regular trainings and on the job coaching experiences.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Facilitating coordination and smooth communication between the PMO and programme teams
• Coordination and support on day-to-day implementation activities
• Support in collection and processing of data
• Support in contracting
• Support in monitoring and processing all budget expenditures
• Logistical support to various events, meetings and travel
• Support in preparation of project reports and presentations, drafting correspondence
• Assisting in maintaining project databases
• Performing other duties as may be assigned
What we expect from you is:
• Strong sense of duty and responsibility
• Passion about the details and willingness to work according to standards and quality requirements
• Ability to interact effectively and build cooperative relationships with different parties
• Ability to work with word processing and spreadsheet
• Ability to organize own work and to work independently, as well as work in a team
• High level of spoken and written English (Advanced level)
• Experience with PMO, project coordination and/or administration, preferably in an international environment, would be advantageous
What EY offers
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Boosting the potential of your core knowledge and skills by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies and trending technologies
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
• Work in bright, friendly, and energetic teams – a collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
This position is also available to students and can be half time or full time.
Interested? Apply online!