We are expanding the team on our new project Family Island and are currently looking for committed and competent Client Developers.
What you will be doing:
- Develop the product (engine Defold, Lua and some C ++);
- Develop new and elaborate existing game systems and features;
- Support integration with third-party SDK;
- Suggest and realize solutions for technical issues with the product
- Strong knowledge in programming;
- Experience in commercial use of at least one of the following languages: С++, Lua, C#, Java, Python;
- 2-3+ years' hands-on experience with game engines: Unreal / Unity / Cocos2D / Defold / other;
- Experience in optimizing applications;
- Experience in creating project architecture;
- Strong knowledge of games and the gaming industry;
- Creative approach in problem solving, ability to rationalize opinions;
- Passionate about making games;
- English - Upper-intermediate level and above
What we feel is important to say:
- We strive for cooperation with those who are prepared to contribute to the quality of our products, look for points of growth, show initiative and take responsibility
- We are all for the result and not the number of hours spent in the office, so we offer flexible hours and the option to work remotely.
- We take care of our employees:
- proactively review salaries based on your competence growth and changes in the market;
- annually pay a significant bonus to each employee proportionally to their level of responsibility and contribution to our success;
- help you to save time dealing with healthcare issues by offering medical insurance;
- support your learning and development initiatives: a corporate program, we contribute to paying your tuition fees
Gross salary from 3500-6000 EUR/month. Salary based on your competences and skills.
If you feel you've got what it takes, get in touch - let's meet, talk and hear each other!
Similar job ads:
€ 4200 – 5900
€ 1000 – 2000
€ 830 – 1430
€ 5000 – 7000