If you have experience working with day-to-day accounting operations and you are looking for an opportunity to utilize everything you know, we have just the right job for you. In this role, your experience and personal efforts will make a positive and highly valuable difference for NKT SSC providing financial services to Group companies and supporting our internal customers. Being part of NKT also opens a world of future career opportunities as well as learning possibilities.
An opportunity to contribute to excellence, further standardization as well as automation of General Ledger process while joining a team of 7+ dedicated team members. The position is based in Kaunas and will be reporting to General Ledger Team Manager. Closely working with local accounting.
- Always oversee and process job tasks with efficiency and high quality
- Oversee and processing G/L transactions including accruals, corrections, intercompany trades
- Oversee and handle the closing of the books
- Oversee auditing process.
- Oversee and handle legal compliance processes
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures
- Fixed asset accounting
- Assist junior staff in performing according to standards.
- Degree in Business administration, Accounting, Finance, higher commercial certificate or similar
- 3+ years of experience with accounting, general ledger accounting from a Shared Services organization or a major company
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Desired experiences include but are not limited to:
- International working environment
- Audit experience
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP system
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team
- Brand new office located at Kauno Dokas
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work opportunity
- Flat structure, lots of communication with different departments all across the company
- Health Insurance
- Compensation for the workplace set up
- Loyalty benefits such as extra annual holiday days
- Team buildings/budget for personal/team training
Similar job ads:
€ 2500 – 3000
€ 1500 – 2100
€ 2800 – 3600
€ 3300 – 4200
€ 1173 – 1753
€ 6000 – 7400