Our client – Bepco – is the leading returnable packaging service provider in Eastern Europe, having operations in the Baltics and Bulgaria. Their main products are returnable plastic crates and plastic pallets. Bepco’s goal is to be the biggest returnable transport packaging pooling operation in Central and Eastern Europe.
Bepco’s primary operations in Lithuania are returnable plastic packaging renting, washing and return logistics services for food producers and retail chains. They operate with two services one in Kaunas and one in Vilnius, present clients are all retail chains and many major Lithuanian food producers.
- SM is responsible for hitting/exceeding the annual sales target and bringing in new clients for Bepco crates washing and pooling service;
- Developing and executing the strategic plan to achieve new business targets and expand customer base reaching an ambitious goal to get;
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships with existing and new clients to understand their business needs and objectives;
- Reporting CM and group management about local market trends and movements that shift business landscapes;
- Monitoring due payments.
- Proven sales experience communicating with necessary level decision makers (min 5 years);
- Previous experiences in the field of logistics or food production supply chain company-related products sales;
- Ability to learn and analyse business processes on a higher level;
- Basic understanding of machinery, logistics and industrial infrastructures, understanding of company commerce, and good local network among potential clients (retailers and food producers);
- Energetic, proactive and goal-minded personality;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Lithuanian, Russian and English language skills;
- Polish language skills can be considered an added advantage but not a must.
- An exciting opportunity to make world cleaner and more sustainable;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and international development opportunities;
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with the freedom to make important decisions;
- Training, seminars, and other individual development opportunities;
- Hybrid work model;
- Flexible location and working hours;
- Company‘s car and fuel compensation;
- Base salary from 2600 to 3300 €/month gross plus monthly bonuses.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of “CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.
Similar job ads:
€ 3300 – 4200
€ 1488 – 3000
€ 3300 – 4900
€ 1850 – 2350