Can you inspire your team to succeed? You have a fantastic opportunity to join our front runners and coordinate a team that will have contact with our customers and stakeholders in Nordic countries. We provide a cutting-edge environment where you will encounter exciting opportunities while working on various daily tasks.
You will be responsible for planning and coordinating daily tasks for the Daily Services Transfers Team of around 17 employees. Your team is responsible for daily private and business customers moving to other banks, including the transfer of all services and products that customers might have.
Along with being accountable for the quality, delivery, and other performance indicators, you will also be held equally responsible for your team’s continued growth and high levels of work satisfaction. We expect you to be focused, communicative, motivated, eager to grow, and quickly address issues. Additionally, you will be a member of a fantastic Everyday Banking Individuals HUB team, allowing you to advance personally and professionally.
- Lead, coordinate, motivate & develop team, ensuring consistent, high-quality execution of work plans
- Assure smooth teamwork by monitoring KPIs and SLAs
- Drive regular reviews of risk areas and impacts, define and implement necessary control points
- Provide high-quality services for our customers
- Work according to the LEAN/AGILE principles and deliver on continuous improvement initiatives
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Represent team members’ interests within the EBI HUB community
- Recruit and select suitable direct reports
- 2+ years of experience in leadership and people management, for instance, from service areas, and in financial institutions
- Experience/knowledge in operations and ability to delegate tasks
- Solid communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- Developed time planning and organizational skills
- Leadership abilities to motivate and lead discussions, workshops, initiatives
- Flexibility and motivation in a fast-changing environment
- Customer and quality orientation
- Thinking out of the box and a keen interest in driving improvements and developing your team
- Advanced English language skills, both in verbal and writing
- Experience working in a Lean environment would be considered an advantage
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3040 – 4560