Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestlé, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as a professional, but also as a person.
As a Regional Supply Network Planner, you will manage the Regional Supply Network of the assigned category with an aim to ensure proper stock in each Central Eastern Europe geography (quantity and freshness) to meet customer service objectives whilst maintaining optimal stock cover in distribution costs.
A day in the life of a Regional Supply Network Planner
- Ensure proper product availability in each geography and balance the stock between them if needed
- Monitor dispatch plans evolution, identify issues that might affect supply (potential OOS and overstocks), Proactively manage those with the production sites.
- Prepare regular communication about supply situation for stakeholders
- Perform stock analysis of relevant categories, proactively escalate overstocks, freshness issues, risk of faulty goods
- Issue purchase orders
- Manage documentation and master data required for smooth supply
- Establish stock policies and participate in building supply tactical solutions
- Actively communicate with Production Planners and Demand Planners
- Follow KPIs and PPIs, perform regular health-checks
- Closely cooperate and search for synergies with IMS (Inter Market Supply) partners, manufacturing, stakeholders within Supply Chain and regional teams.
What will make YOU successful?
- Experience in one of the positions: Supply or production planning, Demand Planning, Physical distribution, Import management would be a significant advantage
- Understanding of general Supply Chain processes and main KPIs
- Excellent command in English language
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Being proactive and excellent communication skills
- SAP APO system knowledge would be a significant advantage
For the position of Regional Supply Network Planner, we offer:
- Fixed salary + yearly bonus system based on Your performance
- Additional health and life Insurance
- International trainings
- Dynamic and positive workplace
- Cooperation with teams across Europe
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Pets at the office are more than welcome!
Similar job ads:
€ 3200 – 3520
€ 1900 – 2100
€ 1500 – 4000