Senior Consultant in WFA
EY Workforce advisory team is looking for mid-level specialists.
You will become a part of an experienced Workforce advisory team that focuses on people and organizations of various industries and scale growth, transformations and successful operation in the future. You will participate in developing solutions for improving Human Resources and management processes, assist in perfecting organisational structures and change management strategies, learn to analyse HR/ business processes and models, find strengths that can help to maximise organizational potential or find weaknesses and things to improve.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll be involved at many stages of the project life cycle, making this a high-profile opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities and diversify your skills and experience. It’s all about translating information from a variety of sources into quantitative and qualitative analyses to inform and advise our clients. For example:
• Assisting in preparing various proposals
• Analysis of the processes & data
• Developing methodologies for preparing organizational/ HR management reports
• Developing HR/organizational structures, effective ways of working, developing/ re-engineering/ implementing successful Talent Management, Succession planning and similar processes
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. You will be a part of international team, so communication and collaboration skills will also help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have
•3-5 years HR experience
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point
• Fluent in English and Lithuanian
• Availability to work full-time.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Completed project examples (presentations, reports, articles)
• Critical thinking & perfect communication skills
• Experience with databases
What we look for
This vacancy is perfect for person experienced in HR process application and who is willing to apply it to broader businesses and public enterprises. In consulting team, you will not only improve your knowledge of HR, organizational management and processes, but will also improve your communication and analytical skills.
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Similar job ads:
€ 2500 – 3100
€ 1600 – 2000
€ 2105 – 2455
€ 2300 – 3400
€ 2200 – 2900
€ 1800 – 2400