If you are curious about banking, like quality and detail-oriented tasks, and would like to be in an environment that encourages continuous improvement, we invite you to become a new addition to our Daily Services Transfer team.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with the global team in an international environment. You will be able to participate in the new migrated tasks and empower to improve processes.
We will welcome a new member to our Daily Services Transfer team, which provides daily banking services to our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing various customer requests.
- Solve tasks based on the closing of the accounts and products of the customers
- Have direct contact with the customers or other banks via email, attempting to collect missing information
- Prepare and send the documentation to the customers or other banks depending on the market
- Collaborate with colleagues from front offices via email or phone
- Participate in a constant process improvement and optimization using Lean principles
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- You are a team-oriented person with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mindset, willing to take upon new opportunities
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willingness to improve processes
- Higher education (or a final year student with an ability to work full time)
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
Similar job ads:
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3040 – 4560