Are you the kind of person who pays attention to details, enjoys complex tasks, and curious about Global Company’s daily life?
This is an great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge and start a career in the industry.
We will welcome a new member to our team. Here, your primary responsibility would be overseeing our clients’ successful participation in General Meetings, without which no other Corporate Action can occur.
This is a one-year contract with the possibility to secure permanent position at Danske Bank.
- Ensure clients’ successful participation in General Meetings
- Handle customer inquiries, providing quick and clear responses
- Work on process improvements
- Collaborate within the team and contribute to the overall result
- Higher education or being a student with the ability to work full time
- Attention to details
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes
- Enthusiastic team member attitude, willingness to share your knowledge
- Willingness to develop and learn new things
- Upper-Intermediate English (both written and oral)
Monthly salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Similar job ads:
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920