We are looking for a Compliance Specialist to join the Risk Management Department of the Avia Solutions Group PLC. Together with the Chief Compliance Officer you will be responsible for compliance with international sanctions and trade restrictions and will lead the global Client Verification and Onboarding process.
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Conduct third parties’ due diligence and enhanced due diligence of new and existing clients;
- Investigate compliance of the third parties to international sanctions regimes;
- Monitoring international sanctions and trade restrictions regime and updating Group compliance teams;
- Communicate with banks, other counterparties, and state authorities regarding Group compliance issues;
- Run and coordinate Group-level client onboarding (Know Your Customer) process.
Requirmenets for the position:
- Analytical and goal-oriented mindset;
- Attention to detail. • Ability to handle confidential information;
- Ethical approach and ability to remain impartial and independent;
- Fluency in English. Russian would be preferable as well;
- Knowledge of AML, Anti-Corruption, and Fraud, sanctions compliance regulation would be a benefit.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings;
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities;
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Private health insurance;
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health;
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision;
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside;
- In-house canteen;
- Parking or public transport ticket;
- Electrical cars spots near the office;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Similar job ads:
€ 3210 – 4810
€ 2000 – 2800
€ 1500 – 3300
€ 2800 – 4000
€ 1750 – 1870