Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team, which continuously develops the system designed to collect the data from Safety alcotest devices. This system collects all alcohol testing results and allows different operations with data. It is already launched in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and Australia, but it is just the beginning of the journey.
It would involve development of a new Web based system. In this position we are looking for a seasoned Java developer who has prior experience working on a large-scale complex design projects as well as:
• Worked with Spring Boot;
• Have Unit tests writing experience;
• Knowledge of NoSQL DB;
• Used GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence or similar;
• Some experience working with Angular would be a plus;
• Experience with Jenkins, Docker or MS Azure Cloud would be a plus;
• English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 3700-5300 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).
Similar job ads:
€ 700 – 1500
€ 5000 – 7500
€ 2000 – 2380
€ 2300 – 3500
€ 2300 – 4700
€ 1700 – 1900