Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team working on a high-quality ventilation device used in hospitals and large clinics. These machines bring innovative solutions for neonatal, NIV and transport ventilation.
It would involve development of new features, debugging etc. For this position we are looking for a senior C++ developer who has prior experience working on a large-scale complex design project as well as:
• Worked before with GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence or similar;
• Used Jenkins and CMake;
• Knowledge about CI/ CD, code repository, tracking systems, product hardware, Git would be considered as big plus;
• English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 3700-5300 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).
Similar job ads:
€ 2200 – 2500
€ 2300 – 4700
€ 1700 – 1900
€ 2300 – 3500