Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team which is creating personal protective equipment for industrial workers and firefighters. The device's main purpose is to monitor pressure and wirelessly exchange data, raise alarms in case of any issues.
It would involve ownership of software – hardware testing system, enhancements and re-design of test system architecture in Python. We are looking for a person who would have at least similar previous experience as well as:
- Worked before with GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence or similar;
- Knowledge about CI/ CD, code repository, tracking systems, product hardware, Git would be considered as big plus;
- English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 2800-4500 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).
Similar job ads:
€ 2300 – 4700
€ 2300 – 3500
€ 1700 – 1900