Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team working on a high-quality thermoregulation control device used in hospitals and large clinics for newborn babies.
It would involve existing automated tests screening, documentation and if needed rework/separation of the tests. For this position we are looking for a Junior C++ developer who has:
• Good knowledge of C++;
• Knowledge of Cppunit (or similar test-frameworks);
• English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 1600-3000 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).
Similar job ads:
€ 1500 – 3000
€ 800 – 1000
€ 2200 – 2500
€ 940 – 1420
€ 4500 – 6000