Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team working on an application for a personal gas detection device which precisely measures large numbers of hazardous substances.
As a new member, you will start from learning all about the device as well as how to perform some simple tests. With time, you will get to execute a lot more test cases, create new ones, report bugs, participate in daily meetings etc. and gradually move to work on future more complex device and related tasks. In this project you will also have a lot of possibilities to become involved in soldering, hardware prototyping, test automation etc.
For this position, we would love to talk to person with any manual testing experience. If there is no, big motivation to become a tester could be considered as well. In any case, during the interview we would expect a candidate to have least basic knowledge about testing theory.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 1400-2500 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).
Similar job ads:
€ 1500 – 2500
€ 1400 – 1700
€ 2200 – 2500
€ 1956 – 2934
€ 2040 – 2200