Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team working on a high-quality mobile patient monitoring device used in hospitals and large clinics. This monitoring app helps doctors make right decisions that ensures the best treatment for patients.
It would involve development of new features. In this position we are looking for a seasoned Full Stack (Java) developer who has prior experience working on a large-scale complex design projects as well as:
• Worked with SpringBoot, Ember.js, Cucumber;
• Used GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence;
• Also used Jenkins;
• Familiar with Agile;
• English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 3700-5300 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).
Similar job ads:
€ 2200 – 2500
€ 2300 – 4700
€ 1700 – 1900
€ 2300 – 3500