We are looking for a collaborative and result-oriented professional to become a Team leader for an existing team in the Customer Sanctions and PEP Screening Team.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising 10-15 employees in their daily work. While being responsible for the quality, delivery and other performance targets, you will also have an equally important responsibility to ensure staff’s high job satisfaction, motivation and continuous development. We are seeking to recruit a person who will be able to drive changes, and effectively approach issues, to ensure stakeholder’s management and expectations.
As a leader, you should be motivated team member, quick at finding solutions and ready to collaborate. Your ongoing focus would be on ensuring high quality deliverables and constant process improvement. Moreover, you will also be a part of great management team, which will enable you to grow and strive both personally and professionally. The area you will be involved follows dynamic Sanctions and PEP screening agendas, where you will contribute to different pillars of Global Sanctions Policies and Financial Crime Prevention processes. You will be participating and improving Financial Crime procedural and Operational changes. It is closely connected with number of groups, such as Compliance, Financial Crime Prevention and HR, providing broad opportunities for you to develop relationships outside of the function itself.
The salary range might depend on your experience and background.
- Coordinate and distribute the workload for a team, while creating an environment oriented to trust and open communication
- Lead, motivate and ensure engagement, talent growth, and development of the team, and have good relationship-building skills
- Understand, optimize and improve processes with a focus on, while effectively establishing your team through continuous changes
- Ensure a high level of quality of operations and deliverables provided by your team
- Be a committed point of contact for your team members and stakeholders within the area and beyond
- Communicate clearly and effectively within the team or multiple internal/external stakeholders of all seniority levels within the bank ensuring compliance according to the Group`s business procedures
- Ensure professional and effective administrative/back-office tasks
- Mandatory 1+ years experience in leadership and people management area – for instance from service operations, authorities, economy, finance, or banking sector
- Understanding of AML, Sanctions or PEP screening and operational work
- Upper-intermediate skills in spoken and written English
- Process ownership skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in fast-changing skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong time planning and organizational skills
- Some experience working in a LEAN environment would be considered an advantage
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3040 – 4560