It is significant how innovations, technology, and the world is evolving. But unfortunately, financial crimes are growing too.
This tribe is indirectly caring for the world to be a better place. We care about our customer’s and society’s well-being by reducing financial crimes. If you are interested in fighting financial crimes with modern, highly automated processes, then AML Review Tribe is the place.
We promise to feed your inner altruist here. In addition to moral points, technological challenges will come along. The tribe is creating an advanced AML system using the newest development technologies, where you continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
You will be part of IT and business experts in their field, working in an Agile mindset.
- Develop IT solutions based on .NET and cloud technologies
- Applying the latest development practices and software design patterns
- Working in an agile & collaborative manner within internationally distributed teams
- Responsibility and ownership of what you do
- Develop your skills while improving the team to achieve its goals
- 1+ years of experience in the .NET platform
- Able to make technical decisions and take responsibility
- Focus on quality and motivation for doing things right
- Positive attitude, and attention to detail
- Ability to work both in the team and individually
- Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Similar job ads:
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 3280 – 4920