Are you ready to take a role in the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing?
You have an opportunity to become part of Danske Bank Transaction Sanctions Screening as an AML Officer.
As an AML Officer, you will be working in a team of around 13 employees spread out along 2 different shifts. You will cooperate with 4 other colleagues in the evening shift between 3 p.m. and 12 a.m. on workdays (Monday-Friday). You will be reviewing live transactions for possible links to sanctioned entities prior filtered out by advanced computer software. Within some routine tasks, you will also face variations and differences in each case.
Your critical mindset, logical rationalization, and solution-oriented attitude will assist meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Identify domestic and cross-border transactions linked to sanctioned entities in the Bank
- Investigate, analyze, and resolution of domestic and cross-border transaction screening cases
- Apply a correct rationale for closing or referring cases for further investigation
- Participate in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes, and ways of communication with stakeholders
- Communicate and collaborate with the Compliance team and other branches within the Bank
- Support to other teams within the same or similar function, if needed
- Previous experience in banking, financial sectors and back office (experience with AML would be an advantage)
- Critical mindset, logic and detail orientation, ability to process large volumes of tasks and data
- Interest to work in anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing (AML/CTF) area
- Team working skills, can-do attitude, and quality orientation
- Upper-Intermediate (written and verbal communication) skills in English
- Higher education (Economics, Business administration, Law or finance-related education would be an advantage)
Monthly salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
Similar job ads:
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 3280 – 4920