We are currently looking for a resource analyst with substantial experience to join our amazing team. You will join the team that is providing forecasting & planning for FCP operational areas. As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be working closely with the assigned operational area and acting as their trusted partner supporting sound and data-driven decision-making. You will be responsible for strategic long-term and detailed short-term (monthly) forecasting & capacity planning and providing continuous support on scope & operational KPI management as well as performing various simulations for decision-making.
The performance & Analytics department is providing various analytical, business intelligence, and resource planning support to the entire Financial Crime Prevention Operation area (2500+ people).
The team is located in Vilnius office from where it supports operations across Lithuania, Poland, Denmark, and Nordics and collaborates with central analytics, tribe, and process governance teams.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Perform monthly forecasting & planning cycle for assigned area
- Prepare annual resource & capacity plan and update it when needed
- Overlook operational KPIs and provide short & to long-term capacity simulations
- Calculate impact assessment related to the introduction of new / adjusted processes or change of existing scope
- Be a single point of contact regarding capacity and resource planning questions for supported area
- Have close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a similar position
- A positive can-do attitude
- A self-driven, enthusiastic, and analytical way of thinking with a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- The ability to collaborate and supervise stakeholders across different seniority levels
- Have solid IT skills within MS office
- Intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3280 – 4920